12 Frozen Shrimp, 8 ounces
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Old Bay Seasoning
- Cover the frozen shrimp with oil and seasoning.
- Place shrimp into the Crisper Pan for the Breville Combi Wave.
- Place the Crisper Pan into the Breville Combi Wave, with the legs folded in.
- Press the From Frozen button.
- Adjust to the Fish setting.
- Adjust the weight to 8 ounces, or the weight for the amount of shrimp.
- Press Start to begin the cook. There will be a 10 minute defrost and 6 minute cook.
- Test the shrimp is cooked with a meat thermometer.