4 Pork Loin Chops, about 10 ounces each
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Applewood Smoked Sea Salt
Mrs. Dash Original Blend
Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Place a light coat of oil on the Pork Chops.
- Cover the Pork Chops with spices, to your desired taste.
- Put the Pork Chops onto Crisper Trays, 2 per Crisper Tray.
- Cook for 10 minutes at 350° F.
- Flip the Pork Chops on the top rack over.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 350° F.
- Check the temperature of the Pork Chops on the top rack and remove if at least 155° F for Well Done.
- Flip the Pork Loin Chops on the middle rack over and move the middle rack up to the top rack.
- Cook for 7 minutes at 350° F.
- Test the meat temperature is at least 155° F. for Well Done.