2 Bone In Pork Chops, about 4 pounds.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Pork Seasoning of choice
- Arrange the Pork Chops on the Grill Plate.
- Cover both sides of the pork chops with oil and seasoning.
- Cover with the NuWave Primo Power Dome and Power Head.
- Set the Cook to 350° F., 50% Top/50% Bottom.
- Insert the meat probe into the probe jack and deep into a thick portion of meat.
- Press the Probe button and set the meat temperature to 150° F.
- Press the Sear button 3 times. This will set a Sear 2, that runs a 5 minute sear at 425° F. at the end of the cook.
- Press the Start/Pause button.
- Once you see the meat temperature reach 150° F. and the 5 minute sear begin. Turn the meat over.
- Allow the 5 minute searing to complete.