Fresh Okra, uncut
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Applewood Smoked Sea Salt
Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- In a large bowl, mix the okra in a light amount of oil.
- Then mix in seasonings to taste.
- Set the Cook to 340° F., 50% Top/50% Bottom, 6-8 minutes cooking time.
- Press the Preheat button.
- Press the Start/Pause button, to start the preheat.
- After the preheat is complete, arrange the okra on the Grill Plate.
- Cover with the NuWave Primo Power Dome and Power Head.
- Press the Start/Pause button, to start the cook.
- After 3-4 minutes, pause the cook, flip the okra and then continue the cook.
- Allow the cook to complete.