Frozen Chicken Tenderloins
Extra Virgin or Virgin Olive Oil
Applewood Smoked Salt
Mrs. Dash Garlic and Herb Blend
- Cover the Frozen Chicken Tenderloins in oil.
- Sprinkle on Salt and other seasoning.
- Place the Frozen Chicken Tenderloins on a Crisper Tray.
- Place the Crisper Tray on the middle rack of the Power Air Fryer Oven Elite.
- Heat for 7 minutes at 350° F.
- Flip the Chicken over.
- Heat for 6 minutes at 350° F.
- Separate any Chicken Tenderloins that were frozen together.
- Add salt and seasoning to any areas that were separated and need seasoning.
- Place the Crisper Tray on the top rack.
- Heat for 10 minutes at 400° F.
- Check the meat temperature is at least 165° F.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.