About 4 Frozen Cod Fish fillets
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Old Bay Seasoning
Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
- Coat the frozen coat fish fillets with oil.
- Sprinkle on spices to taste.
- Place the fish into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Place the Air Fryer Basket on a Rack, 3rd up from the bottom.
- Place the backing pan on a rack on the bottom rack level, to catch drippings.
- Press the MENU button until you reach the Air Fry Pre-Programmed setting.
- Adjust the Cook Temperature to 400° F. by turning the dial to 400.
- Press the TEMP/TIME button
- Turn the dial to adjust the cooking time to 20 minutes.
- Press the Start Button/Dial. This will begin the cook.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
- Test the meat temperature is at least 145° F. or higher.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.