8 – 10 Whole Fresh Chicken Wings
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Old Bay Seasoning
Hickory Smoked Sea Salt
Cracked Black Pepper
- Pour some oil into a large bowl.
- Dip the wings into the oil, to fully coat them.
- Place the wings onto the Grill Plate in the NuWave Primo Grill Oven.
- Shake spices all over both sides of the wings.
- Put the meat probe into the Probe Jack and into a thick piece of meat.
- Put on the NuWave Primo Power Dome and Power Head.
- Set the cook to 400° F., 50% Top/50% Bottom.
- Press the Probe button.
- Set the cooking temperature to 180° F.
- Press the Start/Pause button, to start the cook.
- Allow the cook to complete.
Note: Cooking time usually takes about 10 minutes.