About 26 Chicken Tenderloins, about 3 & 1/4 pounds
Chicken Seasoning of Choice
- Turn the selection dial to AIRFRY.
- Place the Pizza Rack in the lowest rack holder in the Power Air Fryer Oven 360 XL.
- Turn the Temperature Dial to 400° F.
- Turn the Time Dial to 30 minutes.
- Press the START button.
- The Emeril Lagasse Power Air Fryer 360 XL will begin to pre-heat.
- While pre-heating: Place the chicken in 2 Crisper Trays, about 13 in each, cover with seasoning, and wait for pre-heating to complete.
- Once pre-heating is complete, press the Start/Pause Button. Then turn the Time Dial back to a full 30 minutes you originally selected.
- Place the Baking Pan on the Pizza Rack, to catch drippings.
- Place one Crisper Tray on the rack level for Air Fry and the other above it on rack level 1.
- Close the Emeril Lagasse Power Air Fryer 360 XL and press the Start/Pause Button. This will start the cook.
- After 15 minutes, rotate the Crisper Trays.
- Allow the cook time to complete.
- Check the meat temperature is at least 165° F.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.