12 Chicken Tenderloins, fresh
Chicken Seasonings of choice
- Line the bake pan with a non-stick bake and grill mat.
- Season the chicken.
- Put the chicken onto the lined pan with space between each.
- Set the cooker to French Fries, 400° F. 20 minutes.
- Press the Preheat button.
- After preheating, place the pan on rack level 3.
- Close the door and press the Start button to begin the cook.
- After 10 minutes open and spin the pan, for even cooking.
- Allow the cook time to complete.
- Check the meat temperature is at least 165° F.