2 boneless skinless chicken breast
Old Bay seasoning
Chicken seasoning of choice
- Wrap the chicken in plastic wrap. This just helps keep from making splatter.
- Use a rolling pin or meat tenderizer to flatten the chicken breast.
- Remove the chicken from the plastic wrap.
- Season the chicken with the seasonings.
- Place the grill plate into the baking pan.
- Place the chicken on the grill plate
- Place a rack on rack level 3.
- Place the grill plate with baking pan on the rack.
- Set the cooker to Air Fry 425° F., for 20 minutes.
- Press Start to begin the cook.
- Allow the cook time to complete.
- Check the meat temperature is at least 165° F.
- You can use bread and toppings of your choice.
You may also view this video on Rumble.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Join my YouTube Channel as a Member.
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.