- Cut the Chicken Breasts lengthwise to make strips. Then cut the strips into nugget sized pieces.
- Cover them with oil and then with spices.
- Place the Chicken Nuggets on Crisper Trays. You will need 2 Crisper Trays.
- Place the Crisper Trays on the Top and Middle Racks of the Power Air Fryer Oven Elite.
- Set to cook for 20 minutes at 400° F.
- After the first 10 minutes, swap the Top Rack Crisper Tray to the Middle Rack and the former Middle Rack Crisper Tray to the Top.
- Allow to cook for the reaming 10 minutes at 400° F.
- Check the meat temperature is at least 165° F.