4 pound chicken, fully frozen
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Old Bay seasoning
Poultry seasoning of choice
- Cover the frozen chicken with a light coat of oil.
- Cover with spices.
- Cover with the NuWave Primo Power Dome and Power Head.
- Cook at 250° F., 50% Top/50% Bottom for 30 minutes.
- Turn the NuWave Primo back on, set the cooking temperature to 360° F., 50% Top/50% Bottom. Either cook for 1 hour and 5 minutes, or use the meat probe feature to cook to your desired doneness.
To use the meat Probe feature:
- Place the meat probe in the probe jack.
- Place the probe through a vent hole in the Power Dome. Then place the probe into the meat. Place the probe deep into the side of the meat. To ensure the deep internal meat temperature is being read.
- It may still be frozen inside, just press the probe as far into the chicken breast as you can.
- Press the PROBE Button.
- Set the Temperature Probe to your desired level of doneness. A 175° F. setting will get you a nice well done chicken.
- Press the start button.
- After the set temperature is reached. Press the probe in deeper if things were still frozen earlier. And repeat cooking to 175 ° F. again.
- Allow to cook till complete.
- Check the meat temperature for doneness.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.