2 Chicken Breasts Fresh/Thawed, Boneless, Skinless, about 10 ounces each
Mrs. Dash Chicken Grilling Blend
Applewood Smoked Sea Salt
Cracked Black Pepper
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Cover the Chicken Breasts with a coating of oil.
- Cover the Chicken Breasts with spices to taste.
- Place a rack on the 2nd rack holder up.
- Place the grill rack in the baking pan and spray the grill rack with cooking spray.
- Place the Chicken Breasts on the grill rack in the baking pan.
- Insert the NuWave Bravo meat probe into one of the chicken breast.
- Place the chicken into the NuWave Bravo XL Smart Oven Air Fryer.
- Close the door on the NuWave Bravo XL Smart Oven Air Fryer.
- Press the ON/OFF Button, to turn the Smart Oven On.
- Press the PROBE Button.
- Turn the dial to 170° F. to be the cut off meat temperature.
- Press the TIME/TEMP Button.
- Adjust the Cook Temperature to 425° F. by turning the dial to 425.
- Press the TEMP/TIME button
- Turn the dial to adjust the cooking time to 1 hour. This is just to give the Smart Oven more than enough time to reach the target meat temperature. (But will probably cook in less than 30 minutes.)
- Press the Start Button/Dial.
- Allow the NuWave Bravo XL Smart Oven Air Fryer to complete the cook.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.