2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, about 10 – 12 ounces each, fresh/thawed
Applewood Smoked Salt
Mrs. Dash Chicken Grilling Blend
Ground Black Pepper
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Cut the Chicken Breasts lengthwise to make strips. About 4-5 strips from each chicken breast, about 8-10 total.
- Cover them with oil and then with spices.
- Place the Chicken Strips on Crisper Trays. You will need 2 Crisper Trays.
- Place the Crisper Trays on the Top and Middle Racks of the Power Air Fryer Oven Elite.
- Set to cook for 25 minutes at 400° F.
- After the first 15 minutes, swap the Top Rack Crisper Tray to the Middle Rack and the former Middle Rack Crisper Tray to the Top.
- Allow to cook for the reaming 10 minutes at 400° F.
- Check the meat temperature is at least 165° F.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.