2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, about 10 Ounces each
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Applewood Smoked Salt
Freshly Ground Black Pepper
Mrs. Dash Chicken Grilling Blend
- Turn the selection dial to BAKE.
- Place the Pizza Rack in the position for Pizza in the Power Air Fryer Oven 360, the 2nd up from the lowest rack position.
- Turn the Temperature Dial to 425° F.
- Turn the Time Dial to 28 minutes.
- Press the START button.
- The Power Air Fryer Oven 360 will begin to pre-heat.
- While pre-heating:
- Cover the Chicken with oil.
- Then Cover the Chicken with spices.
- Place the Chicken on a Crisper Tray and wait for pre-heating to complete.
- Once pre-heating is complete, press the Start/Pause Button. Then turn the Time Dial back to a full 28 minutes you originally selected.
- Place the Baking Pan on the Pizza Rack, to catch drippings.
- Place the Crisper Tray on the rack level for Air Fry in the Power Air Fryer Oven 360. This is the rack level just above the Pizza Rack level.
- Close the Power Air Fryer Oven 360 and press the Start/Pause Button. This will start the cook.
- Allow the cook time to complete.
- Check the meat temperature is at least 165° F.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.