4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Halves, fresh/thawed
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Salt of Choice
Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
- Insert the meat probe into the probe jack and deep into a chicken breast.
- Turn the NuWave Jubilee Double Grill on.
- Set the cook to 370° F.
- Press the Probe button and set the target temperature to 170° F.
- Press the Preheat button and then press the Start button to begin preheating.
- While preheating, cover the chicken with a light coating of oil and spices.
- After the preheat is complete, arrange the chicken on the grill.
- Close the NuWave Jubilee, and while closing set the top plate directly on top of the chicken. To have both the top and bottom grill plates directly touching the chicken.
- Press the Start button to begin the cook.
- Allow the cook to complete.
(It may take about 20 minutes.)
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.