4 chicken boneless skinless breast halves, fresh/thawed
Old Bay seasoning
Chicken seasoning of choice
- Season the chicken.
- Place the chicken into a baking pan.
- Place a rack on the 3rd rack level up.
- Place the pan on the rack.
- Set the cooker to Air Roast 400° F., for 32 minutes.
- Press Start to begin the cook.
- Allow the cook time to complete.
- Check the meat temperature is at least 165° F.
- Allow the meat about 5 minutes to rest and reabsorb juices.
You may also view this video on Rumble.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Join my YouTube Channel as a Member.
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.