2 Frozen Chicken Breast
Olive Oil of choice (Or water if using another air fryer that requires no oils.)
Seasonings of Choice
- Coat the 2 chicken breast with oil/water.
- Sprinkle on spices to taste.
- Place the chicken into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Place the Air Fryer Basket on a Rack, 3rd up from the bottom.
- Place the backing pan on a rack on the bottom rack level, to catch drippings.
- Press the MENU button until you reach the Air Fry Pre-Programmed setting.
- Adjust the Cook Temperature to 400° F. by turning the dial to 400.
- Press the TEMP/TIME button
- Turn the dial to adjust the cooking time to 30 minutes.
- Press the Start Button/Dial. This will begin the cook.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
- Test the meat temperature is at least 180° F. or higher. Since cooking from frozen.