4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, fresh/thawed
Old Bay seasoning
Chicken seasoning of choice
- Cover the chicken with seasonings.
- Place the pan on the middle rack in the cooker.
- Preheat the cooker on Air Fry to 400° F., and set the cooking time to 25 minutes.
- After preheating place the chicken on the pan.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
- Check the meat temperature is at least 165° F.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Join my YouTube Channel as a Member.
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.
(This website makes a commission from referrals, you pay nothing extra.)