2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
Freshly ground black pepper
- Place chicken into the Crisper Pan for the Breville Combi Wave.
- Season the chicken to taste.
- Place the Crisper Pan into the Breville Combi Wave, with the pan legs out.
- Press the Food Menu button.
- Adjust the dial to the Cook setting, and then press the knob in to select it.
- Adjust the dial to the Chicken setting, and then press the knob in to select it.
- Adjust the weight to the weight for your chicken. Select the weight just above your chicken’s weight if you cannot select its exact weight.
- Make sure the Breville Combi Wave mentions to use the pan legs for your selected weight. Or you may need to close the pan legs.
- Press Start to begin the cook.
(1.5 pounds takes 35 minutes and automatically uses a combination of functions during the cook.)
- There will be a chime half way into the cook, open the door and flip the chicken then.
- Press the Start button to continue the cook.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
- Test the chicken is cooked to at least 165° F.
- If not fully done, use the A Bit More button to cook it longer.