2 – 4 Slices of Bread
2-4 Slices of Cheese
Spreadable Butter of choice
- Put on the NuWave Primo Power Dome and Power Head.
- Set the cook to 400° F., 50% Top/50% Bottom. 5 minutes cooking time.
- Press the Preheat button.
- Press the Start/Pause button, to begin preheating.
- While preheating:
- Cover one side of all slices of bread with buttery spread and flip to butter side down.
- Place 2 slices of cheese on an open slice of bread. 2 slices of cheese per sandwich.
- Cover the cheese with the other slice of bread. So the butter is on the outsides of the sandwich(es).
- Once preheating is complete. Arrange the sandwich(es) on the grill plate.
- Put the NuWave Primo Power Dome and Power Head back in place.
- Press the Start/Pause button, to start the cook.
- After the first 3 minutes, pause and flip the sandwich(es) over.
- Press the Start/Pause button, to resume the cook.
- Allow the cook to complete.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.