1.5 pound cod fillet, fresh/thawed
Lemon pepper seasoning of choice
Wood pellets: All Purpose Blend for the Ninja Woodfire Outdoor Grill
- Season the fish.
- Set cooker to Grill, Medium, about 18 minutes cooking time.
- Press the Woodfire button for smoke.
- Press Start, to begin preheating.
- After preheating is finished, put the cod fillet onto the Grill Plate.
- You may use a meat probe to track temperature, and stop at 145° F. Or the full cooking time.
- Check the meat temperature is at least 145° F.
- Allow the meat 5 minutes to rest and reabsorb juices.