2 Jumbo Baking/Russet Potatoes
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Salt of Choice
Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
- Insert the meat probe into the probe jack and deep into a potato.
- Turn the NuWave Jubilee Double Grill on.
- Set the cook to 475° F.
- Press the Probe button and set the target temperature to 210° F.
- Press the Preheat button and then press the Start button to begin preheating.
- While preheating, use a fork to press holes in the potatoes. And cover them with a light coating of oil and spices.
- After the preheat is complete, arrange the potatoes on the grill.
- Close the NuWave Jubilee, and while closing set the top plate directly on top of the potatoes. To have both the top and bottom grill plates directly touching the potatoes.
- Press the Start button to begin the cook.
- Allow the cook to complete.
(It may take a little over an hour.)