Apple Cinnamon Almond Flour Squares Recipe:
2 cups almond flour
2 large eggs, beaten
1 medium sized apple finely chopped.
2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon
1/4 cup teaspoons honey
1/4 cup granulated sweetener
3/4 cup unsalted butter (1.5 sticks), melted
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp guar gum
sprayable extra light olive oil
- Spray a 9″ round bake pan with oil.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Hand mix in the wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients.
- Stir till a batter forms and all ingredients are mixed.
- Pour the batter into the bake pan.
- Place the rack on rack level #4. It is a middle level rack.
- Set the cooker to Bake, 350° F., 30 minutes cooking time.
- Press Start, to begin preheating.
- After preheating, put the pan on the rack.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
- Give the dish time to cool.