Apple Cinnamon Almond Flour Squares Recipe:
2 cups almond flour
2 large eggs, beaten
1 medium sized apple finely chopped.
2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon
1/4 cup teaspoons honey
1/4 cup granulated sweetener
3/4 cup unsalted butter (1.5 sticks), melted
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp guar gum
sprayable extra light olive oil
- Spray a 9″ round bake pan with oil.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Hand mix in the wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients.
- Stir till a batter forms and all ingredients are mixed.
- Pour the batter into the bake pan.
- Place the rack on rack level #4. It is a middle level rack.
- Set the cooker to Bake, 350° F., 30 minutes cooking time.
- Press Start, to begin preheating.
- After preheating, put the pan on the rack.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
- Give the dish time to cool.
You may also view this video on BitChute.
You may also view this video on Rumble.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Join my YouTube Channel as a Member.
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.