Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix (20 oz. box)
1 Large Egg
¼ Cup Water
½ Cup Oil
Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- Mix Egg, Water and Oil in a bowl.
- Add Brownie Mix and Mix to create brownie batter.
- Spray a 9” Baking Pan with Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- Pour the Brownie Mix into the pan.
- Place the pan on a Crisper Tray on the Bottom Rack of the Power Air Fryer Oven Elite.
- Cook at 325° F. for 35 minutes.
- Check with a butter knife, that the mix is mostly cooked. If only a very small bit sticks to the knife, don’t worry, that remainder will cook during cooling.
- Allow to cool outside of the Power Air Fryer Oven Elite.
Note: Box Recipe adapted for the Power Air Fryer Oven Elite.
If using Pillsbury Classic Fudge Brownie Mix. Follow the box instructions for making the batter, but cook at 325° F. for 25 minutes.