1 Whole Chicken, 4 pounds, Frozen
2 Cups Cold Water
Old Bay Seasoning
Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
Poultry Seasoning of choice
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Add water into the Instant Pot inner/cooking pot.
- Insert the trivet into the inner/cooking pot.
- Cover the chicken with oil.
- Apply Old Bay Seasoning to the chicken to taste.
- Apply Fresh Cracked Black Pepper to taste.
- Apply poultry seasoning of choice to taste.
- Place the chicken into the Instant Pot inner/cooking pot.
- Put on the Instant Pot lid and close the seal.
- Pressure Cook at High Pressure for 30 minutes.
- Allow Natural Release. Or wait 30 minutes before trying a quick release.
- Put a rack on the lowest rack holder of the NuWave Bravo XL Smart Air Fryer Oven.
- Place the grill rack into the baking and set aside outside of the Smart Oven, to use in later steps below.
- After releasing pressure on the Instant Pot. Use tongs or the trivet to pull the chicken from the Instant Pot.
- Transfer the chicken to the grill rack.
- Spritz with Apple Juice.
- Place the chicken on the grill rack into the NuWave Bravo XL Smart Air Fryer Oven.
- Press the ON/OFF Button, to turn the Smart Oven On.
- Press the MENU Button until the Broil option is selected.
- Press the Start Button/Dial.
- Allow to cook on Broil for the default 500° F for 10 minutes.
- Check the thigh meat temperature is at least 170° F.