2 Frozen Turkey Burgers, about 1/3 pound each
- Turn the NuWave Jubilee Double Grill on.
- Set the cook to 475° F., 5 minutes cooking time.
- Press the Preheat button and then press the Start button to begin preheating.
- After the preheat is complete, arrange the turkey burger patties on the grill.
- Close the NuWave Jubilee, and while closing set the top plate directly on top of the turkey burger patties. To have both the top and bottom grill plates directly touching the patties.
- Press the Start button to begin the cook.
- Allow the cook time to complete.
- Check the meat temperature is at least 165° F.