Frozen Turkey Burgers
Olive Oil of choice
2 Cups of water
- Cover the turkey burgers with oil.
- Pour 2 cups of water into the Baking Pan for the NuWave Bravo.
- Place the Grill Rack into the baking pan.
- Place a rack on the 3rd rack holder up in the NuWave Bravo.
- Place the turkey burgers onto the Grill Rack.
- Place the Baking Pan with Grill Rack into the NuWave Bravo on the Rack setup 3rd position up.
- Press the MENU button until you reach the Broil Pre-Programmed setting.
- This defaults to 500° F. and 10 minutes cooking time.
- Press the Start Button/Dial. This will begin the cook.
- After the 10 minutes ends, press the ON/OFF Button twice. To turn the NuWave Bravo off and back on again.
- Flip the turkey burgers.
- Repeat steps #7-9 again. To Broil the turkey burgers another 10 minutes.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
- Test the meat temperature is at least 165° F. or higher.