2 Frozen Sirloin Burger Patties, about 1/3 pound each
- Turn the NuWave Jubilee Double Grill on.
- Set the cook to 475° F., 4 minutes cooking time.
- Press the Preheat button and then press the Start button to begin preheating.
- After the preheat is complete, arrange the burger patties on the grill.
- Close the NuWave Jubilee, and while closing set the top plate directly on top of the burger patties. To have both the top and bottom grill plates directly touching the patties.
- Press the Start button to begin the cook.
- Allow the cook time to complete.
- Check the meat temperature is a safe level of doneness.
Note: You can cook about 5 minutes if you don’t want any red/pink in the meat. And increase the cooking time if cooking more than 2 patties.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.