One 12″ Frozen Pizza
- Turn the selection dial to PIZZA.
- Place the Pizza Rack in the position for Pizza in the Power Air Fryer Oven 360, the 2nd up from the lowest rack position.
- Turn the Temperature Dial to 450° F.
- Turn the Time Dial to:
- 10 minutes for Thin Crust Frozen Pizza.
- 16 minutes for Regular or Rising Crust Frozen Pizza.
- Press the START button.
- The Power Air Fryer Oven 360 will preheat.
- Once the preheat is complete, press the Start/Pause button, turn the dial back to your full set time. Place the frozen pizza on the Pizza Rack. Then press the Start/Pause button again to start the cook.
- Allow the cook to complete.