Frozen French Fries
- Arrange the frozen french fries on the mesh tray. Ensure they have room for air flow, so don’t stack fries on top of each other.
- Place the mesh rack on the very highest rack holder guide. The one just under the heating element.
- Set the NuWave Brio 14Q to 400° F., 11 minutes cooking time.
- Press the Start/Pause button to begin the cook.
- Allow the cook to complete.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.