Cornish Hen, about 1.5 pounds, frozen
A little water
Seasonings of choice
- Put the frozen hen in the Crisper Pan.
- Sprinkle and rub some water on the frozen hen, to help the seasonings stick.
- Sprinkle on seasonings of choice.
- Put the Crisper Pan with the legs folded down into the Breville Combi Wave.
- Press the From Frozen button, then turn the dial to Chicken.
- Press the Start Button/Dial, to confirm the selection.
- Turn the dial to the nearest weight for the hen.
- Press the Start Button/Dial. This will begin the defrost and cooking process.
- After the defrost, when the Fast Combi process starts. Up the Fast Combi time by 10 minutes.
(For a 1.5 pound hen, the defrost defaults to 14 minutes and Fast Combi cooking time defaults to 15 minutes. The Fast Combi cooking time should be increased to 25 minutes.)
- Flip the hen half way into the Fast Combi cooking time.
- After the cooking time completes, check the meat temperature is at least 165° F.
- Optional: You can then extend the Crisper Pan legs and Air Fry the hen for about 7 minutes, if you want to crisp the skin.