Frozen Cookie Dough
- Turn the selection dial to BAKE.
- Place the Pizza Rack in the position for Pizza in the Power Air Fryer Oven 360, the 2nd up from the lowest rack position.
- Turn the Temperature Dial to 375° F.
- Turn the Time Dial to 15 minutes.
- Press the START button.
- The Power Air Fryer Oven 360 will begin to pre-heat.
- Spray Cooking Spray on the Baking Pan.
- While pre-heating, place 2 – 4 portions of frozen cookie dough spaced apart on the Baking Pan and wait till pre-heating is complete, before putting it into the Power Air Fryer Oven 360.
- Once pre-heating is complete, press the Start/Pause Button. Then turn the Time Dial back to a full 15 minutes.
- Place the Baking Pan on the Pizza Rack. Close the Power Air Fryer Oven 360 and press the Start/Pause Button. This will start the cook.
- After about 5 minutes, press the Start/Pause button to pause the cook and open the door 10 seconds for venting.
- After this, you may vent again as needed every few minutes during the cook.
- If venting does not help enough, press the cookies down with the back of a spatula.
- After the cooking time is complete remove the Baking Pan from the Power Air Fryer Oven 360, and allow the cookies to cool some.