4 ounce cod fish fillet, frozen
Extra light olive oil
Old Bay seasoning
- Place the rack on the low rack level.
- Cover the fish fillet with a light coating of oil.
- Season the fish.
- Place the seasoned fish fillet in the air fry basket.
- Place the air fry basket in the bake pan to catch drippings.
- Place the bake pan with the air fry basket on the rack in the cooker.
- Set the cooker to Air Fry, 375° F., 25-27 minutes cooking time.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
- Check the meat temperature is at least 145° F.
- Take the fish out and allow it 5 minutes to reabsorb juices.