4 ounce cod fish fillet, frozen
Extra light olive oil
Old Bay seasoning
- Place the rack on the low rack level.
- Cover the fish fillet with a light coating of oil.
- Season the fish.
- Place the seasoned fish fillet in the air fry basket.
- Place the air fry basket in the bake pan to catch drippings.
- Place the bake pan with the air fry basket on the rack in the cooker.
- Set the cooker to Air Fry, 375° F., 25-27 minutes cooking time.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
- Check the meat temperature is at least 145° F.
- Take the fish out and allow it 5 minutes to reabsorb juices.
You may also view this video on BitChute.
You may also view this video on Rumble.
Listen to this in Podcast format
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Join my YouTube Channel as a Member.
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.