8-9 Frozen chicken tenderloins
Oil of choice
Seasoning of choice
- Toss the chicken in oil and season it.
- Place the chicken in the air fry basket outside of the cooker.
- Set the cooker to French Fries, 400° F. 20 minutes.
- Press the Preheat button.
- After preheating, place the basket on rack level 3.
- Place the bake pan on the rack underneath.
- Close the door and press the Start button to begin the cook.
- After 10 minutes flip the chicken over.
- Allow the cook time to complete.
- Check the meat temperature is at least 165° F.