Marie Callender’s Frozen Chicken Pot Pie
- Put on the NuWave Primo Power Dome and Power Head, with nothing inside.
- Set the cook to 400° F., 50% Top/50% Bottom. 30 minutes cooking time.
- Press the Preheat button.
- Press the Start/Pause button, to begin preheating.
- Once the preheat is complete, remove the dome and put the frozen chicken pot pie on the Grill Plate in the NuWave Primo Grill Oven.
- Put back on on the NuWave Primo Power Dome and Power Head.
- Press the Start/Pause button, to begin the cook.
- Allow the cook to complete.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.