Frozen Chicken Patties
- Place the frozen chicken patties in the Air Fryer Basket.
- Place the Air Fryer Basket on a Rack, 3rd up from the bottom.
- Press the MENU button until you reach the Air Fry Pre-Programmed setting.
- Adjust the Cooking Temperature to 450° F.
- Press the TEMP/TIME button.
- Make sure the cooking time is set to 15 minutes.
- Press the START/PAUSE Button/Dial to start the cook.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
- Ensure the meat temperature is at least 165° F.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.