2 – 4 Frozen Burger Patties
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Fresh Crack Black Pepper
Hickory Smoked Salt
- Turn the selection dial to BAKE.
- Turn the Temperature Dial to 450° F.
- The Air Fryer Fan should be enabled.
- Turn the Time Dial to between 14 minutes for Medium Well. Or other time depending on your desired level of doneness.
- Press the START button.
- The Power Air Fryer Oven 360 will begin to pre-heat.
- While pre-heating, cover the frozen burger patties with oil and then cover with spices to taste. Place the seasoned frozen burger patties on a Crisper Tray and wait till pre-heating is complete, before putting it into the Power Air Fryer Oven 360.
- Once pre-heating is complete, press the Start/Pause Button. Then turn the Time Dial back to the full time you originally selected.
- Place the Crisper Tray on the rack level for Air Fry in the Power Air Fryer Oven 360. This is the 3rd rack level up from the bottom.
- Place the Pizza Rack on the Bake level and the Baking Tray on the Pizza Rack, to catch drippings.
- Close the Power Air Fryer Oven 360 and press the Start/Pause Button. This will start the cook.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
- Check the meat temperature is your desired level of doneness.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.