6 Boneless Pork Loin Chops, about 6 Ounces each
4 Large Eggs
2 Cups Buttermilk
2 Cups All Purpose Flour
2 Cups Yellow Corn Meal
1 Ounce Hickory Smoked Sea Salt
1 Tbs (or 1 ounce) Old Bay Seasoning
1 Tbs. Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Mix the wet ingredients in a bowl as an Egg Wash.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a separate bowl as breading.
- Dip each Pork Chop in the Egg Wash, then into the breading and cover with breading.
- Spray cooking spray all over the outside of each coated Pork Chop.
- Arrange the pork chops on the Grill Plate.
- Cover with the NuWave Primo Power Dome and Power Head.
You can use either the meat probe or time method as detailed below:
- Meat probe method (preferred):
- Insert the meat probe into the meat probe jack and the other end deep into a pork chop.
- Set the NuWave Primo to 400° F., 50% Top/50% Bottom.
- Set the meat probe to 160° F.
- Cook first side till 135° F.
- Flip the pork chops over.
- Cook the opposite side till 160° F.
- Time method:
- Cook at 400° F., 50% Top/50% Bottom, 25 minutes cooking time.
- After the first 20 minutes flip the pork chops.
- Continue to cook the final 5 minutes.