2 Dill Pickles
2 Large Eggs
1 Ounce Water
1 Cups All Purpose Flour
1 Cups Yellow Corn Meal
1 Tbs. Old Bay Seasoning
1 Tbs. Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
- Combine the wet ingredients in a bowl as a buttermilk egg wash.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a separate bowl as breading.
- Use a mandoline slicer, to cut the pickles into smaller pieces.
- Cover the pickle slices in breading.
- Then dip them in the egg wash.
- Then cover them with breading and place them on the air fryer basket.
- Turn the selection dial to AIRFRY.
- Turn the Temperature Dial to 425° F.
- Turn the Time Dial to 10 minutes.
- Press the START button.
- The Emeril Lagasse Power Air Fryer 360 XL will begin to pre-heat.
- Spray cooking spray over the exterior of all the pickles.
- Once pre-heating is complete, press the Start/Pause Button. Then turn the Time Dial back to a full 10 minutes you originally selected.
- Place the Crisper Tray on the highest rack level, Level 1. (No need to have any baking pan underneath, there are not many drippings.)
- Close the Emeril Lagasse Power Air Fryer 360 XL and press the Start/Pause Button. This will start the cook.
- After 5 minutes, spin the Crisper Tray, since the back of the cooker may cook hotter than the front.
- Allow the cook time to complete.