2 Dill Pickles
2 Large Eggs
1 Ounce Water
1 Cups All Purpose Flour
1 Cups Yellow Corn Meal
1 Tbs. Old Bay Seasoning
1 Tbs. Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
- Combine the wet ingredients in a bowl as a buttermilk egg wash.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a separate bowl as breading.
- Use a mandoline slicer, to cut the pickles into smaller pieces.
- Cover the pickle slices in breading.
- Then dip them in the egg wash.
- Then cover them with breading and place them on the air fryer basket.
- Turn the selection dial to AIRFRY.
- Turn the Temperature Dial to 425° F.
- Turn the Time Dial to 10 minutes.
- Press the START button.
- The Emeril Lagasse Power Air Fryer 360 XL will begin to pre-heat.
- Spray cooking spray over the exterior of all the pickles.
- Once pre-heating is complete, press the Start/Pause Button. Then turn the Time Dial back to a full 10 minutes you originally selected.
- Place the Crisper Tray on the highest rack level, Level 1. (No need to have any baking pan underneath, there are not many drippings.)
- Close the Emeril Lagasse Power Air Fryer 360 XL and press the Start/Pause Button. This will start the cook.
- After 5 minutes, spin the Crisper Tray, since the back of the cooker may cook hotter than the front.
- Allow the cook time to complete.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Buy Wave Oven Recipes merchandise.
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.