1 Large Sweet Onion
2 Large Eggs
1 Ounce Water
1 Cups All Purpose Flour
1 Cups Yellow Corn Meal
1 Tbs. Kosher Salt
1 Tbs. Garlic Powder
1 Tbs. Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
- Thick slice an onion and separate the rings.
- Combine the wet ingredients in a bowl as a buttermilk egg wash.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a separate bowl as breading.
- Dip each piece of onion into the egg wash.
- Coat each fully with breading.
- Then repeat steps 4-5 again with the same onion rings, for a double dip. This will help ensure a good crust on the onion rings.
- Turn the selection dial to AIRFRY.
- Place the Pizza Rack in the position for Pizza in the Power Air Fryer Oven 360, the 2nd up from the lowest rack position.
- Turn the Temperature Dial to 400° F.
- Turn the Time Dial to 12 minutes.
- Press the START button.
- The Emeril Lagasse Power Air Fryer 360 XL will begin to pre-heat.
- While pre-heating: Spray cooking spray over the exterior of all the onion rings.
- Place the onion rings in 2 Crisper Trays, and wait for pre-heating to complete.
- Once pre-heating is complete, press the Start/Pause Button. Then turn the Time Dial back to a full 12 minutes you originally selected.
- Place the Baking Pan on the Pizza Rack, to catch drippings.
- Place one Crisper Tray on the rack level for Air Fry and the other above it on rack level 1.
- Close the Emeril Lagasse Power Air Fryer 360 XL and press the Start/Pause Button. This will start the cook.
- After 6 minutes, rotate and swap the Crisper Trays.
- Allow the cook time to complete.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.