1 Pound Whole Baby Bella Mushrooms
4 Large Eggs
1/4 Cup Water
2 Cups All Purpose Flour
2 Cups Yellow Corn Meal
1/4 Cup Old Bay Seasoning
1 Ounce Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
- Combine the wet ingredients in a bowl as a buttermilk egg wash.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a separate bowl as breading.
- Turn the selection dial to AIRFRY.
- Place the Pizza Rack in the position for Pizza in the Power Air Fryer Oven 360, the 2nd up from the lowest rack position.
- Turn the Temperature Dial to 425° F.
- Turn the Time Dial to 22 minutes.
- Press the START button.
- The Emeril Lagasse Power Air Fryer 360 XL will begin to pre-heat.
- While pre-heating: Dip each mushroom into the egg wash.
- Coat each fully with breading.
- Then repeat steps 9-10 again with the same mushrooms for a double dip. This will help ensure a good crust on the mushrooms.
- Spray cooking spray over the exterior of all the mushrooms.
- Place the mushrooms in a Crisper Tray, and wait for pre-heating to complete.
- Once pre-heating is complete, press the Start/Pause Button. Then turn the Time Dial back to a full 22 minutes you originally selected.
- Place the Baking Pan on the Pizza Rack, to catch drippings.
- Place the Crisper Tray on the rack level for Air Fry.
- Close the Emeril Lagasse Power Air Fryer 360 XL and press the Start/Pause Button. This will start the cook.
- After 11 minutes, spin the Crisper Tray, since the back of the cooker may cook hotter than the front.
- Allow the cook time to complete.