1-2 Pounds of Tilapia Fillets, Fresh
2 Large Eggs
1 Ounce Water
1 Cups All Purpose Flour
1 Cups Yellow Corn Meal
1 Ounce Old Bay seasoning
1 Ounce Lemon Pepper seasoning
- Combine the wet ingredients in a bowl as an egg wash.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a separate bowl as breading.
- Dip each piece of fish into the egg wash.
- Coat each fully with breading.
- Spray cooking spray over the exterior of all the fish.
- Place the fish into the air fry basket in a single layer.
- Place the air fry basket on rack level 3.
- Set the cooker to Air Fry 400° F., for 20 minutes.
- Press Start to begin the cook.
- Allow the cook time to complete.
- Check the meat temperature is at least 145° F.