2 Pounds of Tilapia Fillets
2 Large Eggs
1 Ounce Water
Seasoning of choice
1 Cups All Purpose Flour
1 Cups Yellow Corn Meal
1 Ounce Cup Old Bay seasoning
1 Tbs. Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
Cooking spray or sprayable extra light olive oil
- Mix the dry ingredients, except the chicken seasoning for breading.
- Mix the eggs and water for an egg wash.
- Cover the fish with egg wash and then breading.
- Place the breaded fish in the air fryer basket.
- Spray the fish with oil.
- Set the cooker to Air Fry 400°, 18 minutes.
- Press the knob in to start preheating.
- After preheating put the air fry basket on the high rack level inside the cooker.
- Allow the cook time to complete.
- Check the meat temperature is at least 145° F. It will likely be much hotter.