2 4-Ounce Cod Fish Fillets
1 Large Egg
1 Tbs. Water
1/2 Cup All Purpose Flour
1/2 Cup Yellow Corn Meal
2 tsp. Old Bay seasoning
- Mix the water and egg for an egg wash.
- Mix the dry ingredients for breading.
- Dip each piece of fish in the egg wash and then cover each in the breading.
- Spay some cooking spray all over the breaded fish.
- Put the Crisper Pan with the legs extended into the Breville Combi Wave.
- Press the Air Fry button, then turn the top dial to 400° F.
- Turn the bottom dial to 16 minutes cooking time.
- Press the Start Button/Dial. This will begin the preheat process.
- After the preheat, place the breaded fish into the Crisper Pan.
- Flip the fish half way into the cooking time.
- After the cooking time completes, check the meat temperature is at least 145° F.