2 large eggs
1 or 2 slices of bread of choice
1 tablespoon of butter
Extra light olive oil
- To soften the butter, put it in a ramekin and heat it using Reheat, 150° F., for 3 minutes.
- Place the rack on the lowest level.
- Place the empty bake pan on the rack.
- Set the cooker to Grill, 350° F, 10-11 minutes.
- Press the Start button to begin heating the pan.
- While the pan is heating, cover one side of the bread with butter.
- After 5 minutes of heating the pan, open and spray the pan with oil.
- Place the bread on the pan butter side down, and place the cracked eggs on the pan.
- Close the cooker and press Start, to begin the cook.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.