2 large eggs
1 or 2 slices of bread of choice
1 tablespoon of butter
Extra light olive oil
- To soften the butter, put it in a ramekin and heat it using Reheat, 150° F., for 3 minutes.
- Place the rack on the lowest level.
- Place the empty bake pan on the rack.
- Set the cooker to Grill, 350° F, 10-11 minutes.
- Press the Start button to begin heating the pan.
- While the pan is heating, cover one side of the bread with butter.
- After 5 minutes of heating the pan, open and spray the pan with oil.
- Place the bread on the pan butter side down, and place the cracked eggs on the pan.
- Close the cooker and press Start, to begin the cook.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
You may also view this video on BitChute.
You may also view this video on Rumble.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Join my YouTube Channel as a Member.
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.