2 large eggs , organic cage free preferred.
1 slice of large almond flour whole wheat bread
1 tablespoon of butter, organic preferred, softened
Sprayable extra light olive oil
- Place the sear plate on the lowest rack level in the cook.
- Set the cooker to Griddle, 350° F., 7 minutes cooking time.
- Press start to begin preheating.
- While preheating, butter the bread.
- After preheating, spray the sear plate with oil.
- Place the eggs and the bread on the sear plate, butter side down.
- Allow the cooking time to complete
You may also view this video on BitChute.
You may also view this video on Rumble.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Join my YouTube Channel as a Member.
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.