2 large eggs , organic cage free preferred.
1 slice of large almond flour whole wheat bread
1 tablespoon of butter, organic preferred, softened
Sprayable extra light olive oil
- Place the sear plate on the lowest rack level in the cook.
- Set the cooker to Griddle, 350° F., 7 minutes cooking time.
- Press start to begin preheating.
- While preheating, butter the bread.
- After preheating, spray the sear plate with oil.
- Place the eggs and the bread on the sear plate, butter side down.
- Allow the cooking time to complete