1 large egg
sprayable extra light olive oil
- Put the bake pan on the lowest rack level.
- Set the cooker to Grill, 350° F., 10 minutes.
- Press Start to begin giving the cooker time to preheat.
- Give the cooker 5 minutes to preheat.
- With 5 minutes left, open the doors, spray oil on the pan and then put the egg on the pan.
- Allow the cook time to complete.
You may also view this video on BitChute.
You may also view this video on Rumble.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Join my YouTube Channel as a Member.
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.