4 – 12 Whole Fresh Chicken Wings
3 Cups All Purpose Flour
1 Ounce Hickory Smoked Sea Salt
1 Tbs Cracked Black Pepper
- Mix the flour, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Dip 4 wings in the flour mixture, to fully coat them.
- Spray the wings lightly with cooking spray.
- Place the wings into the Air Fryer Basket for the NuWave Primo Grill Oven. With the Air Fryer Basket on the Grill Plate.
- Put the meat probe into the Probe Jack and into a thick piece of meat.
- Put on the NuWave Primo Power Dome and Power Head.
- Set the cook to 400° F., 50% Top/50% Bottom.
- Press the Probe button.
- Set the cooking temperature to 180° F.
- Press the Start/Pause button, to start the cook.
- When the temperature reaches 135° F., pause the cook, flip the chicken and reinsert the meat probe into another thick piece of meat.
- Press the Start/Pause button, to resume the cook.
- Allow the cook to complete.
- Repeat steps 2 – 13 for another 4 wings and continue till all are cooked.
Note: Cooking time usually takes about 18-20 minutes per set of 4 wings.