Up to 12 Fresh Chicken Wings
1 Ounce Mrs. Dash Chicken Grilling Blend Seasoning
1 Ounce Old Bay Seasoning
1 Tbs Ground Black Pepper
2 Cups All Purpose Flour
2 Cups Yellow Corn Meal
4 Large Eggs beaten
2 Cups of Buttermilk
- Mix the wet ingredients well by hand/wisk.
- Mix all dry ingredients by hand mixing well.
- One wing at a time, use the wet egg wash to coat a wing.
- Then cover the egg washed wing with the dry breading.
- Place the wing in the Air Fryer Basket.
- Repeat Steps 3 – 5 above, until all wings are battered and in the Air Fryer Basket.
- Spray both sides of the wings with Cooking Spray. Ensure the exterior is fully moist.
- Place the Air Fryer Basket into the Baking Pan and place on Level #1 in the Cuisinart Digital Air Fryer Toaster Oven. Or if you cut the tips, you can try using Level #2, but avoid anything getting into the upper heating elements.
- Select the Air Fry Option and Wings. Cook for 15 minutes at 400° F.
- After those 15 minutes, open and spray any dry areas with cooking spray and flip the wings over.
- Cook on Air Fry for 7-10 minutes at 400° F.
- Check the wings for doneness, they should be well above 165° meat temperature and remove if done.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.